Back to top

Thursday, July 18, 2013

$500 AMAZING DEAL FOR STUDENTS (Asheville)

My boyfriend and I are serious now and planned to move in together after I made the decision to sign a lease at the Grove Apartments. Now, I can't get out of it unless someone takes it over.
Roomster

It's in a 3 bedroom apartment but you would have your own key to your room as well as your own private bathroom. There's a cafe, computer area, lounge, tanning area, and 24/hr gym available. It's right across from UNCA and off of Montford so it's practically in downtown Asheville. It's 500.00 a month and a deposit. However, the 500 includes EVERYTHING! There's even free cable and internet! It's the most amazing deal I've heard of but for my situation it would be cheaper to not live alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment